Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bloglines #2


Well lets just say that I have tried a few times and still I am unable to link my bloglines to my blog. In the inerests of sanity I am going to move on. After having read other Library 2.0 blogs I have come to realise that I am not the only one who has had issues with this process! It feels like it should be sooo simple, however I have to admit defeat...for today!

I spent yesterday at the ALIA Conference and am feeling pretty pumped about the ideas I came across.

One was from Lismore Library where they have successfully run "Living Book" days when voluteers become'books' and lenders are able to ask them questions for 30 mins. It sounds like it was a great success and I'm feeling all inspired and motivated. Here is the link for anyone who is interested.

No comments: