Wednesday, November 21, 2007

# 23 Is this the end???

Wow after spending lots of time procrastinating the 'end is nigh'. What a great idea aside from all the issues with trying to find time at work to complete this I think it has been a really good idea. (Currently my branch is getting painted, hence I am able to finish the course so fast). I have used google docs to write a presentation and even added some images from image generators! When I have time I will use Rollyo to create a list of all the links i have discovered during this course so that i can find them all again. I really enjoyed lots of the course and think it will promote lots of discussion and opens up many possibilities for tools we can utilise in the library. Alot of the tools I will be happy to show members and I feel alot more confident with the technologies of Web 2.0.

1 comment:

Glenn said...

Wow, you got through the last lot quickly. I'm still up to wikis.
You could also save all the sites you've found while doing this course through del.icio.us, that way you'll be able to find the sites you like from any computer with the internet.